Our policies :: emergency care policy

In the event of an accident or emergency involving a minded child, my own children or myself, requiring me to attend the hospital or doctor, I have emergency carers in place. My husband works shifts and is at home sometimes, his CRB and social services checks have been passed and he therefore qualifies to be my assistant. I also have a registered childminder in Cowbridge who will cover for me in an emergency. The aforementioned people have copies of relevant details to enable the emergency action plan to work efficiently and effectively. I will only leave children in their care in an emergency. My Public Liability Insurance covers me in these circumstances.

“Donna has been a consistent and positive role model to both my children over the past 5 years, The children adore her and we know they are in safe hands”