Our policies :: contracts & records

All parents must by law sign a contract. I am currently using the contracts devised by NCMA (National Childminding Ass). The contract will need to be signed before childminding begins.

I also keep:

  • Child Record Forms. (Details of the child, parents and emergency contacts, child's doctor and health issues, any other additional information about the child).
  • Accident/Incident and Medication record forms
  • Daily diary for pre-school children
  • Parents permission form for transport in my vehicle, to go on outings and apply sun cream.
  • Signing in and out book for visitors.

“Donna is always happy to discuss our daughter's day in detail - feed back is both written and verbal. Our daughter is very happy and settled in a very warm and caring environment.”